Please read the following rules then click AGREE button at bottom to reserve a room online.
- Anyone may attend any event held in the library.
- If we find that a group excludes an "uninvited" member of the public, the group will be asked to leave.
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages may be served only in the meeting room and must be available to anyone in the meeting room. Food and drink residue must be removed from furniture and carpet.
- The event will be advertised on the lobby publicity boards and on the Library calendar.
- Commercial sales and promotions of businesses are prohibited.
- Setting up and taking down chairs, tables or equipment is the responsibility of the group. The room/area should be returned to its original condition at the end of the meeting.
- Groups should begin cleaning up at least 15 minutes prior to closing time in order to vacate room at closing.
- Available equipment is listed on the reservation form and must be requested ahead of time.
- Children may not be left unsupervised.
- No balloons are allowed.
We recommend that you read the entire Meeting Room/Outdoor Spaces Use Agreement. By clicking on AGREE you state you have the authority to act on behalf of the organization identified in the reservation, you will be held responsible to the full agreement, and you accept full responsibility for any damage to the facility.